Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

001 - Introductions

Greetings fellow Internet user!

Welcome to the first post of my blog, in which I'll be sharing my thoughts, painting progress and gaming experiences as I venture into the world of Malifaux.

First, a little about me. I grew up playing Games Workshop games, primarily WFB, and I tried my hand (and lost) at pretty much every game they produced in the late 90s and early 00s. After a 10 year break from wargaming, my interest in the hobby was recently rekindled by the 40k blog community and i set to collecting an Imperial Guard Praetorian force. I quickly found though, that with the multitude of smaller companies producing alternative games nowadays, there were so many other better options out there, and so it was that I broke away from the clutches of GW and dived into Malifaux, a card based skirmish game from a small US company called Wyrd.

After looking around the Web, it seems to me that there's precious little Malifaux-related blogging going off, so I figured I'd make the effort and add my voice to the (hopefully growing) crowd.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: